NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Veteran

Well, as for me, the problem is partly fixed and the result is pretty weird : some words are colorized, others not and it's rather randomly.

Can you please check for it ? (I'm using b4621 with all printer settings checked on a selected code block).
Site Admin

It works fine on our own code samples, otherwise I would not tell you it's fixed.
If it does not work for you, please submit code that won't work.

thanks,
dmitri.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

I'm deeply sorry, but it really doesn't work for me, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered you Smile

Code:
    // Create toolbar bar
    if (!isset($_SESSION['TOOLBAR']))
    {
        $_SESSION['TOOLBAR'] = new Toolbar();

if ($_SESSION['CONFIG']['ENABLE_LOGGING']==1)
        {
            $tool = new Tool("/images/logging.png","Logging","displayLogging()");
            $_SESSION['TOOLBAR']->appendTool($tool);
        }

if ($_SESSION['CONFIG']['ENABLE_HELP']==1)
        {
            $tool = new Tool("/images/help.gif","Aide","displayHelp()");
        }

$tool = new Tool("/images/logout.png","Déconnexion","logout()");
    }

When I print this block, there isn't any syntax colorization (although all is checked).

Is it working for you ?

Thanks again.
Site Admin

yep.
No Problems:

it may make sense if you list all the file.

finally, please check if the problem persists when you select the file beginning or when you print all the file.
(double check if you run 4621, not an earlier build)
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

Well, I double checked - even 4 times to be sure Wink - but it seems that I have a problem for the syntax color for both "block" and "whole page".

Here's what I tried :

1) Code block without php tags surrounding : no syntax color, all the code in black
2) Code block with php tags surrounding : all the code is in grey, "new" and "isset" in bold grey
3) Whole page (hence php tags surrounding the code) : same as 2).

Build 4621 (though not a fresh install one, but successive installations above old ones), all printer settings checked.

Notice : when I printed another code sample including HTML keywords occuring in "echo" statements, without the php tags surrounding, all the code gets black except HTML keywords "img", "src", name", "area", "shape".

Do you understand what happens ?

Sorry again for the troubles.
Site Admin

Oh, I'm deeply sorry for wasting your time. All the time I was checking 4623 instead of 4621. Right, there is a problem with printing selected blocks (regardless dynamic highlighting is turned on or not) and with printing whole pages (when dynamic highlighting is on) in all builds prior to 4623.
Fix will be published as 4.6 update pack#1 and it will happen soon.
Veteran

No problem, dmitri ! I'm glad to know that I'm not crazy !! Wink

I'm so waiting for this next awaited update...

Btw, by "service pack", do you mean a patch so we won't have to download all the 60 Mo and reinstall the whole PhpEd IDE ?
Site Admin

You won't have to reinstall (or uninstall previous version) but yes, you will need to download whole the package.
Veteran

Hi again,

I just tried the "selected block" print function of the last build (4624) and I've got 2 news : a great one and a bad one.

As for the great one, the syntax colorization works perfectly as you said it was fixed in a previous post.

As for the bad one, PhpED is completely wrong with the first line of my selected block !! It selected a block from line 2284 to 2314 and it printed from line 2018 to 2314... But I've been doing several trials, from the top of the file, and the number of additionnal lines before my selected block tends to vary and increases as much as I try to print lines located at the bottom of my file (approx. 3000 lines).

Strange, isn't it ?

Thanks in advance and again great work !
Site Admin

I'll highly appreciate if you send me the file.
Veteran

Sent in private message.
Syntax color printing when selecting block