NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Skipping downloading files
Veteran

I'd like to download a project from the server but skip various files in the process. These are things that have just accumulated over time that aren't necessary - stuff like backup files, temporary swap files, and so on. I know you can use the project settings to hide these files in Workspaces, and although that's useful, I'd really prefer to not download them at all, since they total several hundred megabytes. Is there any way to do this? I tried modifying the Don't Publish Directories field, but that didn't work (or maybe I just did it wrong).

BTW, the Help button doesn't work in the Project setting screen when the Mapping tab is selected. It broke somewhere in the 4.6.x chain of releases.
View user's profileFind all posts by bobwilliamsSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

some probs related to publishing were fixed in 5020 through 5023. Could you please make sure it's 5023 or higher you're using? "Don't publishg" in directory popup-> properties works in 5023 AFAIK. Let know if you get any problems with it.