NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] @ sign in PhPED?

Simple problem in PhpED 5.2 : AltGr+V should on my croatian keyboard give me @ sign. It does in other programs but not in PhpED. Ctrl+Alt+V doesn't work too. How to get my precious @? Other "special" characters like \ or [] are available trough Ctrl+Alt+"Anything" but for @ wont work.
Thanks
Site Admin

Please check if Ctrl+Alt+V combination is used in the IDE shortcuts. With default settings Ctrl+Alt+V refreshes the error analysis data (read lines in the text).

But Ctrl+Alt+V is not in the shortcut list in settings so i cant unbind it. How to free that shortcut so i can use my @ sign?
Thanks.
Site Admin

it's there for sure. In order to unbind open Tools->Settings->IDE Shortcuts, scroll to the Tools group, find "Run instant error analysis", click on it and press Clear button.

Found it. I searched under Editor shortcuts instead IDE Shortcuts (it was a mistake). Thanks again.
[resolved] @ sign in PhPED?