NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] Problems with GD2

Hi,
I'm having problems with gd2 library,it's correctly installed and working if I run my scripts on normal browser (IE) on my machine,but when I try to run the same script on NuSphere for debugging ,it outputs this error:
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tutorscript\cpGuestbook\randomImage3.php on line 17

I searched on this forum but couldn't find solution.
How can I enable GD2 to work with NuSphere?
Thanks in advance
Guru master

If you use debugging with default settings it will use the PHP version that is included with PhpED, not the one from your webserver.
So either you have to change your projects' debugging settings to use your own server or you have to modify the ini file for the built in PHP.

PHP is installed in the installation directory of PhpED and has its own configuration file (php.ini). In there most of the extensions are disabled.
So all you need to do is open that file (it's either under php if you use php 4 or php5 when using 5), find the ;extension=php_gd2.dll line in it and remove the ;

After you save it it should work. It is possible that you need to restart the phped webserver to reload the configuration.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

Thanks for your help,this might be the solution.I'll try a.s.p

That was the problem,I edited php.ini in the PHPEd enabling GD2.dll and now it works fine.
Thankyou very much Blizz
[resolved] Problems with GD2