NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
help finding function?

I am new to PHP and PhpEd. I ran into the code "require('includes/configure.php')" in some code. I decided to find out where require was defined. I looked in the "Functions" list in the rightmost column of the window and a search for "require" yielded nothing in any category. It was not listed as a function in the code explorer. A "search in files" for "require" gave only references and no definition.

Can anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong? I'm not concerned about the actual definition of "require" as much as I'm concerned that my tool isn't helping me.

I'm using PhpEd pro 4.6.3 (build 4633) in windows xp sp2.
View user's profileFind all posts by mchahnSend private messageVisit poster's website

You say you"ran into the code", but are you saying you're also trying to find the code? How did you run into it without knowing where it is?

Could you be a little more specific with your details? I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for Confused

Never mind. "require" is a language construct and not a function. I finally figured it out when I noticed it was highlited the same as the "if" keyword.

Sorry to bother you with my stupid question.
View user's profileFind all posts by mchahnSend private messageVisit poster's website
help finding function?