NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Format %s invalid or incompatible woth argument *solved*

Since a few days I get a message popup with the text "Format %s invalid or incompatible with argument" all 30-60 seconds from PHPEd. If I do not click the OK button PHPEd crashes completly. This makes it impossible to use PHPEd for me!! Please help.
Re: Format %s invalid or incompatible woth argument
denon

thelephant wrote:
Since a few days I get a message popup with the text "Format %s invalid or incompatible with argument" all 30-60 seconds from PHPEd. If I do not click the OK button PHPEd crashes completly. This makes it impossible to use PHPEd for me!! Please help.

Which build are you using? I am running their build 4057 and see no problems at all. Could you specify the sequence of steps that you are doing to see this and what is your environment. What I mean is what are the files in your projects? This thing seems to be very stable actually

I am using the current 4057 build. Somehow the error disapeared today - I will check this behavior during the next days...thanks!

I am having the same problem. The problem shows up repeatedly during one start-up, but sometimes won't happen at all until another full computer restart. It started appearing during a SSH session. When it starts, it never stops (and crashes the program completely and quietly each time).

I'm going to try a reboot and then probably go back to the 3.3.3, which seemed stable.

Hans
Site Admin

Please attach screenshot of the problem and provide more info on the problem:
1) md5sum of phped.exe file (you may take this http://forum.nusphere.com/sshot/md5sum.exe software to get md5
2) PhpED version and build numbers
3) steps preceeded the problem.

If you're a customer (e.g. purchased software) please contact support AT nusphere DOT com.

Thanks.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
getting same problem ...

I am using an evaluation copy of phpED (windows) and I am getting the same message.

It just started happening a few days ago, so I'm wondering if something I did (maybe some file that I opened) triggered the message.

I really want to buy phpED and in my evaluations, I like it a lot better than the Zend solution, but I'm worried about this message (and lack of fully integrated SVN, but thats beside the point for now).

Using build 4056eval.

Any admins have a suggestion?
Site Admin

Fixed in build 4060
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Format %s invalid or incompatible woth argument *solved*