NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] debugging a WSO2 WSF script

I'm testing the new web service framework, WSO2 WSF. It requires PHPRC to be set as an environment variable.

But when I set PHPRC, pointing to my php.ini directory, I receive an error when debugging :

"The procedure entry point ap_php_vslprintf could not be located in the dynamic link library php5ts.dll. "

And I have this error in my php log:

"PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\ext\php_soap.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found."

Without the PHPRC variable, phped works well but not WSO2.

Any idea?

PhpED comes with php5 .
For example when I installed PhpED, I have php5 here. C:\Program Files\nusphere\phped\php5
So if you copy the wsf.dll to C:\Program Files\nusphere\phped\php5\extensions directory and edit the php.ini file
located at C:\Program Files\nusphere\phped\php5 and add wsf settings , you will have wsf working fine. Then you will not need to have PHPRC variable setting.

Please post your problems regarding wsf here
http://wso2.org/forum
Site Admin

If you set PHPRC, one and only one php installation will work on the machine. PhpED for example comes with php4 and php5 and one of them won't work if you set PHPRC. If it's what you need, then proceed, otherwise just ignore their recomendation per p6 and do not set PHPRC.

Thanks
[resolved] debugging a WSO2 WSF script