NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Customizing right click menu

Is there a way to add items to the right click menu? My guess is no.

I like the scrips feature but it is a long way to the top of my screen when idealy I can just right click and have them right there or even use the menu button on the keyboard.

There isn't even alt shortcuts set up for it. I can press alt t then use the arrow keys but I might as well use the mouse at that point.

TW

[/list]
Site Admin

it depends what particular popup you mean.
For most of them you can add new commands.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

When you right click in the editor.
The first option is find declaration if you right click a variable.
Site Admin

Right, if you right click in the editing area, you get popup with Find Declaration and it's where you can't add or remove items.
If you need your own items, you can add them to the editor tab popup (right click on the tab with file name above the editing area).
Check Tools->Settings->Integration, it lists all commands and once a new added, it can be added to the tab's popup if you check "Show this command in File Bar popup".

Quote:
There isn't even alt shortcuts set up for it

Actually there are Tools->Settings->IDE shortcuts and in particular Find Declaration is there for sure:

NOTE, we're going to move it into the Editor's shortcuts area in the next release.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Customizing right click menu