NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Yet another bug? (resolved)

I had some kind of an error with the computer (explorer crashed. not the browser, the main GUI process) and from that point on PHPEd started acting wierd.

Upon startup PHPEd complains about a missing file(code 2) but does not specify which file. It fails to load the recent workspace. All the changes I made to my configuration exist but are not applied. i.e If I open a php file i'll see it with default syntax highlight colors. If I'll just open the configuration popup i'll be able to see all my colors, and If I press OK the file will be highlighted with my colors.

seems that a configuration file died but PHPEd stops the entire configuration-setting process for all configuration files.

I prefer not to re-install PHPEd as I don't want to waste time on re-configuring it.

Fixed the problem by re-installing PHPEd.

Now I have another problem: I have copied the PHP manual chm from php.net (the one with user contributed notes) to the help directory - and PHPEd hangs when rebuilding the TOC.
Site Admin

may be TOC is so big ?
Anyway QA team will take a look on that.
Thanks
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Managed to get hold of the 12th build of the extended CHM PHP manual, and the problem does not occur with it.
Yet another bug? (resolved)