NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Support for Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty)?

Hi,

I have just set up a cloud server and opted for the latest version of ubuntu offered which was 11.04. When I ran the PhpED debugger wizard it tried to determine the version of glibc but came back with the message: Warning: (-23) platform is Linux-glibc-/x86_64, it's probably not supported, please consult with list of supported platforms on this page.

Since the wizard it doesn't appear to be able to get the glibc version, is there some other way of doing it (eg via cmdline)?

TIA,
Nick Weavers
View user's profileFind all posts by nickweaversSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
Site Admin

Nick,
what version of the wizard script do you run?

Hi Dmitri, the version reports itself as 2.3.2301.

After completing the debugger installation on the server it works fine though.

View user's profileFind all posts by nickweaversSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
Site Admin

the latest is dbg-wizard.php 2.4.2404
and it comes with phped 6.2 (which is what you run)

Sorry, I'm confused. If 6.2 comes with 2.4.2404, why am I seeing the line "dbg-wizard script was recently updated, file version is 2.3.2301" in the log window?
Site Admin

Seems there is a little problem in phped 6.2.
Please copy %PROGRMAFILES%\NuSphere\PhpED\dbgwizard\dbg-wizard.php to %APPDATA%\NuSphere\PhpED\dbgwizard\dbg-wizard.php
and don't let it check for the latest version.
Next build will fix this problem.