NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Debugger Will Not Load - Please Help

Hello All!

Love the application, it has saved me significant time in project development and I have recommended to be used in our business for all our dev's.

We have multiple web servers, I have loaded many of them where I am developing with 6.1 Professional's Debugger without any issue, however upon setting up a new VPS with PHP 5.2 and Apache 2.2 and followinig the same instructions as always, the apache error_log generates the following error which I am unfamiliar with:-

'Failed loading /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/dbg-php-5.2.so: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/dbg-php-5.2.so: undefined symbol: core_globals_id'

This error does not appear elsewhere in this forum and searches through Google do not yeild any positive resolutions to the issue.

I have tried commenting out all other extensions (Ioncube, suhosin, pdo) but the debugger module is still not loading.

Could someone please help?!

Kind Regards

M.Johnson
Site Admin

The error means that you're trying to load an INCOMPATIBLE module.
Either inteneded for a different version of php, or thread-safe module under non-thread safe php or vice versa.
Please check the table inside README file accompanying the debugger modules.