NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Need updated 5.3 dll

I followed the instructions for installing the debugger module on my server using dbg-php-5.3.dll. It's loading but it says that it contains debugger 3.8.7 and I need 3.9.1. I've made sure I have the PhpEd 5.9.5 installed. Where can I get the correct dll that has debugger 3.9.x?

Thanks,
Mike
View user's profileFind all posts by mbakerSend private messageVisit poster's website
Guru master

I recommend using the modules that are available in the NuSphere-phped-5.9.5-debugger-ssl.zip file that you can download from your account at the same time your are downloading PhpED.

It can be confusing as to the correct place to put the debug modules, as you will often have multiple PHP folders and php.ini files. Use the Settings Wizard to determine the correct folder and php.ini, or you can manually download the script from http://shop.nusphere.com/customer/download/files/dbg-wizard.php then copy it to a web site on your server and access it through a web browser.

Whilst the PhpED installation comes with a set of debug modules, I have found them to sometimes be older than the debugger-ssl modules plus a lot smaller, but I'm not sure what all the differences are. I always use the debugger-ssl modules and you do not need to use SSL with these modules.

Thanks for the reply. It turned out I had the wrong folder name in the INI file so it was referring to an older version of the DLL.

Thanks
View user's profileFind all posts by mbakerSend private messageVisit poster's website
Need updated 5.3 dll