NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Errors debugging php5 in nusphere 4

I'm having strange problems when debugging php5 pages with nusphere 4. Debug starts ok, showing variables, etc. But when it's time to display the resulting page, the problems begin.

Some times, first html lines of the page are missing (in the web server, also with php5, they are there). Even sometimes, there's the server message "document contains no data" merged with the result of the portion of html not lost. Putting 2 blank lines before the first html line, all html lines appear in the html result page and then the page looks ok Shocked .

But then, there's another problem: the html page shows whith its form, but when I click the submit button, the log shows the values of the form's fields, and at the bottom of the screen, a text indicates that the target page is being accessed, but nothing happens. The first form's page is still there, and every time i click the submit button, the same happens (nothing).

Debugging the pages as php4 (with the same nusphere 4), works ok. No html lines lost, no need of blank lines, and when submitting, the debug goes to the target page. Running in a server with php5 also goes fine.
Site Admin

I'm not sure what might cause the problems you mentioned. If you can replicate it with a particular script, please submit all the info to NuSphere Support by email.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Errors debugging php5 in nusphere 4