NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
v4

ddmitrie

Now that our interests have been peaked, and like all software projects (including my own) v4 has ran the initial suggested release date - could we have a sneak peak (a few screenshots or something Very Happy)

Pretty please.
Site Admin

View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Thanks ddmitrie, thats looking fantastic, can't wait to get my hands on it.. Very Happy

Could I make a suggestion, could you make the file tabs customisable, i.e. so we can put them on the bottom or side?

Last edited by Kelvin on Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Kelvin wrote:
Thanks ddmitrie, thats looking fantastic, can't wait to get my hands on it.. Very Happy

Could I make a suggestion, could you make the file tabs customisable, i.e. so we can put them on the buttom or side?

the best suggestion is : forget every suggestion including this one and release the v4 Wink

hmmm looks good!!!

But I was wondering, could you just scrap the whole thing and start over? I don't like the color heehee. Just teasing. Really now, I think it looks great so can't wait till it comes out.

hopefully my wallet will be as excited to get it as me Smile

However for another version what would be nice addition is markup tools. Really, i been looking at different ides and one thing I don't understand is why there are not more markup tools which would make sense for writing code initially. Say for example the ability to color code a specific variable? Or the ability to outline the code right in the editor to follow the flow easier.

I know that is wishful thinking. But please do ship v4 soon!

Thanks,
Jeff
v4