NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Using DBG with Moodle and some questions

Hi I haven't been using PhpED and DBG for a while now, but recently for another project I'm using it again. I'm running PhpED 5.9.5

Basically this project has a lot of customized report codes, that are placed inside of the Moodle (moodle.org) project. For example, there is a stand-alone php script inside of the /course/ folder that I want to debug.

The Moodle project start from /index.php, however, I just want to focus on debugging the /course/report.php which is, sort of stand-alone (but still require many moodle libraries, etc). So I can set up breakpoint inside of the /course/report.php but do I use "Run to Cursor" (F4) or "Run in Debugger" so that it will go through the /index.php, then continue to run and goes into the /course/report.php so that I can further debug?

I tried to use "Run to Cursor" but it actually triggered the yui_combo.php, I have also tried "Run in Debugger" but that didn't work either. What should I do? Thanks!
View user's profileFind all posts by chuangSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Using DBG with Moodle and some questions