NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Tortoise SVN integration in vista

My company has recently bought PhpEd, and though I really like it, I have one major problem.

We are using SVN for version control, and found that we could easily integrate Tortoise with the Workspace Explorer.
All my co-workers had the status icons working without problems directly after installing tortoise.
The menu configuration to get the entrys for commit / update / etc is working for me, too, but the icons won't appear for me, no matter what I try.
My conclusion is that maybe this is because I am using vista, and they are all using XP.

Is there any way to get those Tortoise icons to appear in the workspace explorer in vista?
No matter how good the IDE is in all other areas, I absolutely need the svn integration.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Veteran

please hang on, We are in process of Vista certification, we will get there, it'll take a little time though. MSFT changed a bunch of things
Guru master

I ran Vista in combo with PhpED and TSVN for a while. I had the status icons in the project window (at least, I think I did - starting to doubt myself Wink ).
Seems more like a TortoiseSVN config thing to me.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Tortoise SVN integration in vista