NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

Oh, and for subversion support, I'm not just talking about being able to commit and update - it'd be nice to be able to see diffs, blames, log entries and all sorts of svn meta-info right in the editor window, near the line numbers or something. I've seen other editors with these features.
Site Admin

What among those features you can't do in SVN Tortoise integrated through the Windows Shell?

All of them?
Site Admin

You can run them all directly from the IDE. I'm not sure only why you need the results in the editor.

It's more convenient. It'd be nice to see who last changed each line by the line numbers by hovering over them for example, or view changes to a file with markers near there etc, rather than having to open a separate Tortoise SVN window. You might as well say 'why do you want line numbers when you can just use this other application to do it for you' - that's not the point!

This is a feature request forum, right?
Site Admin

The more detailed description of the feature you provide and the more detailed explanation on why you need it (or what benefits would come with it), the more likely it will appear soon in the product

Will it? All I ever get when I come on here is reasons why you aren't going to implement things, or why because there is a convoluted workaround you aren't going to do anything. Is this what I'v paid my support money for? Loads of people have been asking for MONTHS for a 'find file/class' feature (similar to Eclipse's 'Open Resource' - just type in a class or file name to open the file quickly) - it can't be hard to implement, yet 2 major versions later and we still don't have it. I'm starting to lose faith in this product and this 'feature request' forum. SVN integration is clearly something people want (you know, the people who PAY you money for the product) but it's continually put down by the developers of this product. It's complete madness, seeing as these users are where your income comes from!
Suggestions