NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Nusoap and ASP.NET

Hi

I have succesfully managed to write a SOAP client with PHP/Nusoap, and the serializeEnvelope function, however I am now having major problems with it.

I can't seem to parse any of the results that the SOAP server sends back to me.

I believe this problem is arising because I am using ->send, and not ->call.

The application is perfoming perfectly, however, it sends all the correct XML data, and receives the correct data (in WSDL I believe).

The data it receives is in one long string:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema........... and so on.

How on earth can I parse these results into something that my php script can manage to read?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and apoligies if this is a noob question Smile
Site Admin

you're not supposed to parse anything for your php scripts. Your php scripts are supposed to do it for you.
Check with nusoap server and client samples.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

I realise that the php script should parse the result, however, it parses fine and adds them to an array, whcih displays fine if i use the CALL function, however, it sends back error responses (so the array is made up of error responses Sad )

So...my question is, how the hell can I parse wsdl responses with php using the SEND nusoap function?
Nusoap and ASP.NET