NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Installed 3.3.3 Build3393 eval and debug wont work

Hello,

I just installed 3.3.3 Build3393 eval. Whenever I try to run debug or profiler I get the following error:

Failed to start debugger session (timeout)
Failed to start profiler session (timeout)

I can run a project okay. I have checked to make sure the profiler and debugger are started and in my tasktray. I have Windows XP SP2 installed, and Norton firewall running. I selected "unblock" for all messages relating to PhpED. I also tried with firewall disabled.

Please help,

Thank you.
-
Chris

Actually, I left out some important information.

The first time I ran PhpED the debug seemed to work fine. I went into Debug mode, stepped into and out of a few functions, and then left debug mode. After this I tried configuring a DB connection with a remote MySQL database. After entering the connection information, I clicked the "+" by the connection name, and the program hung. It wouldn't respond to anything. I couldn't even kill it from task manager. Only rebooting would bring the program down.

After this point is when profiler and debugger wont work. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Thank you.
Site Admin

Probably you got problems with your local firewall. Normally, phped times out after 30sec if you have specified wrong host or port in the DB account.

Regarding debugger, please check the configuration and make sure appropriate TCP ports are not in use.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Installed 3.3.3 Build3393 eval and debug wont work