NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Clear cache for embedded browser

My Default Brower is set to Embedded Internet Explorer. I can't figure out where to clear the cache. Clearing the cache in Internet Explorer doesn't seem to work. Where do I do this at?

Thanks in advance,
Topaz
Site Admin

Quote:
Clearing the cache in Internet Explorer doesn't seem to work

it's supposed to work.
Why do you believe it does not?

I would like to know the same thing.

When I use embedded firefox browser to debug, it will not release previous values. I had javascript code that set the values of a hidden text box. I have since changed that code, but it still is holding onto the old values from a previous debug session.

I see the values I am supposed to see with Embedded Explorer.

It is driving me absolutely CRAZY!!!! I can't seem to clear these values. I set the embedded browser settings to clear on close...I shut down NuSphere...I completely rebooted...Nothing works.
Site Admin

Quote:
I can't seem to clear these values

You are a developer, so you have full control on whether a particular page should be cached or not and when it's content is expired. Please read appropriate HTTP RFCs and you'll find all necessary headers to make the browser working for you in a way you want it to.

Also, as you can see the browser has its settings dialog where you can explicitly clean the cache up.