NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

what happened to the css style code completion? it used to autocomplete styles from the .css files within the project.

<edit>found it file has to be open in the editor</edit>

MacVato wrote:
found it file has to be open in the editor

this sucks big time

bartheq wrote:
MacVato wrote:
found it file has to be open in the editor

this sucks big time

yes it does, nusphere please fix

Yep. That def needs fixed.

Also, both 5956 and 5957 - IDE inserts spaces instead of tabs regardless of "use tab character" being enabled in settings when you try to paste something that has multiple lines or use a code template with multiple lines.
Guru master

simshaun wrote:
IDE inserts spaces instead of tabs regardless of "use tab character" being enabled in settings when you try to paste something that has multiple lines or use a code template with multiple lines.

Doesn't it just uses what is there when you copy paste? Anyway: Did you try the "optimal fill" option? I think that will do what you are looking for.

Last edited by Blizz on Thu May 06, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

I don't want optimal fill on since it allows indents to be formed with spaces. My settings are the same as before I upgraded. Try it... turn on the use tabs setting, optimal fill off... copy multiple lines and try to paste into an empty but indented line.

This is something they broke in 5956. Everything worked fine in 5936 and my settings are the same.
Guru master

I made the same remark in the beta section (about the editor suddenly starting to use a lot of spaces even when the "use tab" is on) and that's the answer I got from Dmitrie.
You are right about the dents though, specially if you paste code.
I personally use "the mixed way", that is tabs for indenting, spaces for alignment. It would be awesome if PhpED ever supported that.

Anyway, I assigned a shortcut to "show whitespace" a while ago as I am kinda OCD about spacing being correct: I always go over the file before I commit it.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

http://www.nusphere.com/news/changes59.htm
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Changelog from build 5935 to 5955