NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] can not find included files

Hello, I just recently purchased and began using PhpEd Professional, and I must say its a pretty incredible tool. Having come from Dreamweaver MX 2004 with very little PHP support to this is a big jump. Thank you!

My question has to do with a project that is one of the many that I am transferring from my old development platform to this one. I have included files that are a few levels down in the project root folder. For instance, the project root is /agencybuilder_new/ and the included file is in /agencybuilder_new/shared/controller/SessionHelper.php. This application ran fine on my old setup (Apache 2.2.x and PHP 5.2.1), but now I am getting an error that the files I am trying to include cannot be found! I also looked at the project's properties and none of the file paths are being resolved. I attempted to replace the require_once statements with the include statements created by the drag-and-drop feature, but those are the same, and will also not resolve.

Any ideas what may be causing this? I am using the embedded SRV server, so I'm not sure if it's an issue with that or PhpEd itself.

Thank you,
-Eric
View user's profileFind all posts by unarmedmanSend private messageVisit poster's website

I just wanted to update this thread to say the problem is solved.

It was a php.ini include path issue - it didn't include this particular project root, which needs to be in the include path because I don't use relative or absolute paths in the controller files. It had been awhile since I set this up, so I had forgotten.
View user's profileFind all posts by unarmedmanSend private messageVisit poster's website
[resolved] can not find included files