NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Smart Upload - Restrict upload of config.php

Just started using PhpED.

Is there a way of stopping Smart Upload from uploading a specific file (eg. config.php)?

I assume I could put it in a different directory and include the dir in "Don't publish directories", but is there another way?

Thanks in advance.
Veteran

You can set file masks to not upload. Edit your project properties, and in the Project group, click the Properties button. On the next dialogue box you will find an item disallow file (masks).

good tip - i never knew that. I only saw the "Don't publish folders" option in project publishing settings.
Strange you have to set folder filters in one location and file filters somewhere else!

Nevertheless, I still have issues with the server time offset - all files always get uploaded...
I am 17 hours ahead of the server and so I set offset to 17 but still all my 'old' files get uploaded.
ame thing when testing with -17 as the offset.

Rolling Eyes
Veteran

Different timezones has always been an issue for me to, until I switched from using FTP to SFTP. Now the sync functions in PhpED work perfectly.