NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
small visual glitches

I found some small visual glitches in build 5020 which might make this great program better.
1) the tabs in the db client all have the same color in office 11 look

2) if i change the possition of the fold sign to memo it wont show this in the editor appearance window

3) i select a block of php code to fold and fold it. there is a + sign. when you click on the folded part it changes the fold sign to a minus, which is wrong because it is still folded

4) it's impossible to tell which bookmark is which other then by dumm trying. example:

maybe it is possible to display a tooltip when i hover over the bookmark icon to tell which bookmark it is.
- and also a keycombo to remove all bookmarks from current file
- and it is also possible to set multiple bookmarks on the same spot. just try it ctrl-k, 0, ctrl-k, 2, ctrl-k, 3 and presto.

5) the explorer tab does not remember its width of its colums

6) the error indicator in the right side is on a different level then the slider next to it.

in this example the red line it mutch higher then the slider next to it. but on the screen i'm already on line 340.
Site Admin

thanks for the report Smile

1 - trivial fix and will be done soon
2 - I'm not sure if it's required, but still trivial and will be done
3 - I'll pass this on to qA team
4 - not an issue. Please check "show bookmarks" in the editor settings
5 - trivial fix and will be done soon
6 - not an issue. Error bar shows error marks in their relative positions. In other words, if you have a file with 1000 lines and error is on 300th, its mark will be shown on 30% of the height.

dmitri wrote:
thanks for the report Smile
6 - not an issue. Error bar shows error marks in their relative positions. In other words, if you have a file with 1000 lines and error is on 300th, its mark will be shown on 30% of the height.

I understand, so does the slider bar. The problem lies in the fact that the error bar is longer then the slider. What if you could make it as long as the slider. example:

on the left i forced an error on the last part of t a 800 line script. the error is blow the slider. on the right i edited the picture. the error bar is as long a the slider and then the error should be level with the slider. (and of course the same at the top).
This should be mutch better visually
Site Admin

FYI, as of build 5022, issues #1 and #3 are already fixed.
#2 and #5 are fixed in 5023 and this build will be available soon.

dmitri wrote:
FYI, as of build 5022, issues #1 and #3 are already fixed.
#2 and #5 are fixed in 5023 and this build will be available soon.
maybe in your build 5022, but the build 5022 on the website does not have 1 and 3 fixed.

they are not important, only visual, i'll wait till the next release.
small visual glitches