NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Support for Unit Testing
Guru master

Been diving into unit testing lately, and it would be nice if PHPEd had support for that too. For bigger projects, this is the way to go.
I've did some research on the topic and it seems that the only editor out there that actually supports it is PHPEdit
I know that it's not something to be implemented in 1, 2, 3 etc but it would be extremely handy.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

Hi Blizz

I agree, unit testing is the way to go. Eclipse (Eclipse-Php) does support unit testing via a plugin by SimpleTest. I'll see if i can get to work in PhpEd.
I think Eclipse will be a strong competitor for Nusphere! There are some debugger issues to resolve though, that's my major reason for using PhpEd.
Guru master

Yeah agreed. Although the rest doesn't really seems to, seeing how much response the topic gets Wink
And I seriously considered Eclipse in the past as well, but the debugger thing is what got me to purchase PhpED too Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Support for Unit Testing