NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
How to publish on several directories ?

Hello,

I would like to publish one project to several directories, but same account. Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks for your answer.

Vincent
Site Admin

if the server is linux/unix, all you need is symlinked directories and publish into just one physical location, other directories will refer to it through the symlinks. If it is windows, please consult with ntfs manual on how to create links there.

Thanks for your answer. But my problem is that the directories must be differents, not symlinked, because they contains differents web sites.
3 of my web sites use sames php files, and I have to change the publishing directory each time I want to upload them...
Site Admin

I think there are two ways:
non-structured: You may have multiple project having the same local directory and different remote directories.
structured: You may group similar files (make them looking like a library) and have one and only one copy of them on the site.