NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Hover over horizontal scroll bar and use mouse wheel

When scrolling around a large file, sometimes its useful to be able to scroll horizontally too. In textpad, its super convenient that I can simply hover my mouse over the horizontal scroll bar, and then use my mouse wheel to scroll horizontally.

This should be pretty easy to add in, but very nice to have. Smile

Thanks for your consideration. Regardless, I'm buying this ide soon. I tried ALL the others, even the new Zend Eclipse plugin, and PhpED is by far the best! Seriously, one of THE BEST features is being able to use toutise svn from project view. All the other ides and editors get this wrong.
Veteran

I'm not familiar enough with Windows conventions to know if there's an equivalent, but over on the Mac, if you hold down the shift key while using the scroll wheel, the wheel shifts to scrolling horizontally. It's a great feature, and it's nice not to have to point to anything in particular to make it work - if the wheel works for vertical scrolling where you're pointing, it'll work for horizontal scrolling.
View user's profileFind all posts by bobwilliamsSend private messageVisit poster's website
Hover over horizontal scroll bar and use mouse wheel