NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Evaluation period expired PphED/Windows

I successfully installed and ran PhpED last night and then this morning I get the following message:-

"Your evaluation period has expired - reason=BB9592368C200700"

My version is 4.6.1 (Build 4627eval)

Background
I installed PhpED and it would not run with Wamp5 so I uninstalled it. I then downloaded TechPlatform and and then everything worked fine. (I had a few issues with my firewall but these were easily resolved)

I then had an issue with connecting to the internet. I don't know what it was but I was down for about 20 minutes but I don't think I was using PhpED at the time as I was trying to download MySQL and PHPmyadmin. Anyway the internet connection then started working again. Put my computer into hibernate for the night. Started the computer this morning and when I ran phpED I get the evaluation period expired message.

I've not changed the clock at any stage. I've looked at other posts and these seem to relate to older versions of the product.

I hope that somebody can help as this looks like a great product.

Dandy
Veteran

Hi Dandy, from the look of it seems like there was a problem with the clock actually, but it should be working Ok now. What is the current date set on your clock?
Are you sure it hasn't moved at some point, around the time of the install?
Thank you very much!
Time Zone

Hi yfaktor,

The only problem I had was with the internet connection. I'm quite sure that the date/time were not changed at any stage, I am however about 5 hours ahead on the GMT (London) timezone, don't know if this would make any difference. The current date and time of this post is 15th November 2006 @ 22:23. Hope this helps.

Yes I can now get in with out entering the Activation Code though the screen still prompts me for the code (Perhaps this is normal).

Thanks for your help and I'll let you know if I get any further problems in the trial period.

Dandy.
Site Admin

Dandy,
please contact me or yfaktor with your activation code and email you used for activation.
TIA.