NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Configuring display...

Couple of problems I'm having with the latest version since I upgraded from 3.3 I was wondering whether anyone can help me with...

1) When I click the debug run button, the "locals" debug window pops out on the right hand side and the workspace window on the left hides. Then after it loads the page the workspace window reappears and the locals window disappears again. This looks very jarring is there any way to stop it doing that?

2) In 3.3 a great feature was that there was a code explorer window that showed you the class, its functions and variables etc. While this still exists, in 4.6.1 it lists every class in my project whichj makes it very hard to quickly navigate my current file. Is there a way to only show the classes in the current file rather than the project?

Thanks Smile
Site Admin

1) you may want to uncheck View->"Adaptive GUI"
2) you may turn Code Explorer into Single file mode in its popup. Probably you did it for 3.3 Smile

dmitri wrote:
1) you may want to uncheck View->"Adaptive GUI"
2) you may turn Code Explorer into Single file mode in its popup. Probably you did it for 3.3 Smile

That all worked a treat! Thanks very much Very Happy
Configuring display...