NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
show "right margin"

Quote:

NUSPHERE PHPED 4.6.1 BUILD 4625 FOR WINDOWS RELEASED

- 0001495: [Feature request] Editor should show "right margin" as a vertical line on 80th position

any possibility to turn this feature off ?
its annoying and not working correctly with non monospace font
Site Admin

you may set Editor_MarginPos=5000 in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NuSphere\PHPEd4.6\Preferences

PhPEd 4.6.0 included settings for the "right margin" marker. I wonder why they were removed in 4.6.1. I love PhpEd, but I have some serious doubts about having to edit my registry to change a setting that is clearly a factor of user preference.

Was the removal of the "right margin" settings a mistake? Will they return in future releases? I know this is a relatively minor issue, but one of the most appealing aspects of PhpEd is its customizability. I hope the developers will reconsider scaling back the settings menu.
Site Admin

No, 4.6.0 had not such settings. 4.6.1 don't have them up to the build 4625. Settings will be added in the next minor update (build 4627).