NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
feature req: function list window

Hi!

this feature would be very nice, i have seen this is EditPlus: FUNCTIONS LIST WINDOW

here is how woul dit work:
a customisable shortcut (for example CTRL-SHIFT-F12) shows a window with a list
of ALL functions in the current file that the user is editing.

You can scroll thru this list and choose one of the functions and then this window
closes and editor brings you directly to that function you have chosen in the Function
Window List.

also its possible to narrow the list with typing the function name in edit box on this window,
for example user types 'show' and on this window he can now see only functions that have
word 'show' in their name...

this would be just great...

p.s.
please dont mind me putting multiple feature requests, im not spamming!!!
My employer just bought me PhpEd licence, and i want to contribute to this great software
so it can be even better!!!

all best,
Slobodan Pavkov
Site Admin

this all is already there.

List of function -> See View->Tabs->Code Explorer, Right click on it and select "single file" if you want functions/classes/methods/constants and variables for current file only.
If you don't need classes/methods/constants and variables, just turn them off in Tools->Settings->Code Insight, Code Explorer group.
To assign a shortcut for Code Explorer windows, open Tools->Settings->IDE Shortcut and scroll to Tabs folder, then select Code Explorer and assign shortcut.

To display functions in current project starting with "show", just start typing this word and it will appear automatically. If it does not, press Ctrl-Space shortcut.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

amazing Smile

this should be more obvious, specially the SINGLE FILE option from right click menu...

i would never have found this by myself...

thank you very much,
regards
Slobo
feature req: function list window