NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
PhpEd + MySql for local PhpEd Srv

Hello, at me costs PhpEd 4.6 (4614). Php (4.4.2) of PhpEd and php5. I have established MySql but local PhpEd Srv does not wish to work with MySql. At a conclusion of the information from phpinfo() I see that [Client API version 3.23.49]. As I can adjust local PhpEd Srv under my version MySql [Client API version 4.1.7]
Site Admin

I'm not sure I understood what you said.
Could you please describe in simple words?
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
RE:

It is established PhpEd v4.6 (build 4614). As I have understood at PhpEd have local Apache - Srv.exe
And also Php (4.4.2) and php5 which installing together with PhpEd. When I start Srv.exe and I run function phpinfo () I see:
1.PHP Version 4.4.2 ...
2.MySQL Support enabled
3. Client API version 3.23.49 (for MySQL)

I have established MySQL (Client API version 4.1.7).
When I connected to MySQL I see a mistake of discrepancies versions of clients access to MySQL.

How can I doing with Srv.exe or php could work correctly with MySQL(4.1.7 or higher)

PS:Sory for bad English
Site Admin

Oh, well.

PHP4 has built-in libmysql which is 3.23 and does not support authentication protocol required by mysql server 4.1 or higher.
You have no other choises but use PHP5 or compile PHP4 with libmysql 4.1 or higher.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
PhpEd + MySql for local PhpEd Srv