NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Horizontal Scrolling...

Hi there, im new with PHPED, i was wondering.. can i hoizontal scrolling, i used befor textpad, and that feature was great.. do you have this feature here in phpED??

Thanks!
Site Admin

Yet I'm not sure what you mean by that. Yes sure, horizonal scroller is there in the editor.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

what i mena it that as you can scroll upside down with the mouse middle button, you can do it horizontally with the same button but pressing another button in the keyboard... for example i used for a lot of time an editor called textpad and when i press the ctrl key and scroll with the mouse middle button the page scrolls horizontally so i have no necesity of using the scroll bar in the editor.

Saludos!
Site Admin

In PhpED Ctrl+Mousewheel stands for fast scrolling (whole page at a time) rather then horizontal scrolling.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Yes.. i notice that with ctrl key is fast scrolling but only vertical.. that's very nice but horizontal slow or fast?

Thanks!
Horizontal Scrolling...