NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Function Parameter tooltip

Hello,

I am running Nusphere phpEd 4.5 build 4510 on Windows XP with SP2. My understanding is that when I enter a function either a php built in function or one defined in my script, that the parameters for the function will appear in a pop up (toottip) to aid in entering all the parameters. This does not seem to be working. I checked the settings under Settings=>IDE=>Code Insight=>TooTips and enabled TootTips and Function Arguments.

David Abrames

Site Admin

Hello David,

Function tooltip is still working (when enabled) but differently than in v.3.3.
This tooltip is shown automatically/magically when you type function name followed be opening parenthesis.
In other cases you have to press Ctrl+Shift+Space (or whatsoever shortcut you might assign for it in IDE Shortcuts settings)

It all was done because we got too many reports that when tooltips are shown automatically is too annoying and takes too much resources each time cursor is moved.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Dear Dmitrie,

Ah... OK thanks. As long as I can call it up without have to press help that is fine with me.

David

Function Parameter tooltip