NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Instant Error Analysis (b4056) *solved*
Veteran

The instant error analiser sometimes places the red mark in the wrong place. In the code below, there are 2 mistakes because there are ")" after the array index"]", but the IEA mark is placed above the wrong point in code, making me think there is an error in the above line:

Site Admin

Instant error analysis is running in background. So if you change the code immediately after it took snapshot, it may come back with wrong position. Anyway, it will correct the results on the next round.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

ddmitrie wrote:
... it will correct the results on the next round.

That's the point: It didn't even after I runned it through menu (Tools > Run instant error analysis), and through the shortcut Ctrl-Alt-V.

Anyway, after I corrected the errors, it showed no odd marks anymore Smile
Veteran

I noticed that this strange behaviour happens only in one of my files. Why is it different from the others? It has HEREDOC's in lines above that code in my previous post!

If I comment out the HEREDOC lines, IEA works correctly. If I bring those lines back, it places the mark in wrong place again.

Another thing I noticed concerning HEREDOC, is that "match bracket" does not ignore curly braces ({|}) inside the HEREDOC.
Site Admin

Thanks for your report.
This problem was confirmed by QA dept and is fixed by now. See build 4057.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Instant Error Analysis (b4056) *solved*