NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
New IDE instance for each php file - V4

I like v4 after getting used to the new windows and setting them to the way I had them in v3. The one thing that does still bug me is that when I double-click a php file in Windows it automatically opens phpEd as I expect, but when I double-click the next php file it opens a new instance of phpEd and loads the php file into it, which is not what I expect or want. In v3 it always loaded the second and subsequent php files into the currently open instance of phpEd. I've looked through the options to see how to change this but can't find anything. How do I change this? I installed v4 over my previous v3.3.3.
View user's profileFind all posts by pointySend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Site Admin

multiple instance problem will be addressed in update pack #1.
Meanwhile customers might be interested in the hotfix we offer to them.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Ok that's good news - how do I get the hotfix? Can't see anything under my account or on the download section.
View user's profileFind all posts by pointySend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Site Admin

Please Support by email.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
New IDE instance for each php file - V4