NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Problem debugging on local Apache 2 server *solved*

Hello.

I have followed the debug extension installation manual, and have passed the 2 checks:

1) When running phpinfo(), I'm getting the correct 2.16.16 DBG details in the output. I used the debug module supplied with the PHP 5 installation provided in the NuSphere site.
2) I can connect to the DB listener via telnet 127.0.0.1 7869 – thought, when pointing with mouse on the dish, I'm getting "fetching client." instead of "1 client connected".

Every time I'm trying to run the debug, I'm getting the famous "timeout" error, and the following information in the output window:

DBG

Failed to run DBG session

reason:
client ip address [NULL] lookup failed
debugger request found in "query_string".
Not sure what it means? Visit http://www.nusphere.com/dbg/ for troubleshooting.

I couldn’t find what this error means in the forum, but perhaps the debugger can't work with localhost?

Thanks in advance for any idea!

P.S. I'm using the 3.3.3 version, on Windows 2003 server, with Apache 2 and PHP 5.0.3 installed.
Site Admin

Quote:
client ip address [NULL] lookup failed

Please contact support AT nusphere DOT com with this issue and provide the following:
-phpinfo() output
-php.ini
-screenshots of IDE and Debugger tabs in the phped settings.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Hi.

I'm composing this email right now. Do you think, that it could be because of the fact that I used the DBG module offered with the PHP 5.0.3 update, which I downloaded from the NuSphere site?

The original name was: php_dbg.dll-5.0.3, I renamed it so it will work.

P.S. Mail sent.
Site Admin

According to our conversation, it appeared that the problem was with php.exe used instead of php-cgi.exe
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Problem debugging on local Apache 2 server *solved*