NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
deferphpize returns "unspecified platforms" on Mac

first, good job ddmitrie, thx for your work and the dedication to this forum...

now, the dirty job : i'm using PHPEclipse on a macOSX 10.3.8 with developper tools installed, an apache 2 self compiled and installed to meet the requirement of the php5 binaries i downloaded from entropy...
all clear ?

ok, so when i run the deferphpize script, i have an
Code:
 unspecified platform
returns, and the script dies .

any thoughts ??

regards,
william

dunno if this could help :

- the $PLAT variable of the deferphpize script has this value : Darwin
- the case conditionnal of the deferphpize don't have a "Darwin" entry.

anyway, i create this entry, put the same commands as the 'linux' one in it, and finally, i get a compilation error (the same error occured if i put the 'freebsd' commands in my customized case entry):

Code:

/usr/local/php5/include/php/Zend/zend.h:80: header file 'dlfcn.h' not found
/usr/local/php5/include/php/Zend/zend.h:137: header file 'alloca.h' not found
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php.h:100: header file 'alloca.h' not found
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php.h:324: syntax error, found `+'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php.h:324: illegal function definition, found `)'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php.h:326: syntax error, found `+'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php.h:326: illegal function definition, found `)'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php.h:328: syntax error, found `+'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php.h:328: illegal function definition, found `)'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/streams/php_stream_transport.h:81: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/streams/php_stream_transport.h:89: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/streams/php_stream_transport.h:100: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/streams/php_stream_transport.h:106: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/streams/php_stream_transport.h:131: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/streams/php_stream_transport.h:140: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/TSRM/tsrm_config_common.h:18: header file 'alloca.h' not found
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:113: header file 'sys/poll.h' not found
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:231: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:247: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:256: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:262: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:288: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:293: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
/usr/local/php5/include/php/main/php_network.h:297: undefined type, found `socklen_t'
cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in basic mode
make: *** [dbg.lo] Error 1

as said before, my php5 distrib is the one released by marc liyanage and downloaded from entropy.ch. does the problem came from it ?

any clue on how i can fix it ?

thanx for your time ddmitrie
Site Admin

I'd recommend you to download php5 sources, compile them with all the default settings, for example

$configure --prefix=/home/myusername/install --without-mysql
$make
$make install

then compile debugger with it, for example

$phpize=/home/myusername/install/bin/phpize ./deferphpize

BTW, Darwin platform should be populated with Linux, e.g. whenever you see Linux) you should replace it with Linux|Darwin)

than you can forget of php binaries and try to use debugger ones with php binaries you got from entropy.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
deferphpize returns "unspecified platforms" on Mac