NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Pressing the TAB key in a form ........

When I have a form opened in debug mode and in a formfield press the TAB key, the cursor not jumps as expected to the next field on the screen, but to the breakpoint window. Pressing it again while in the breakpoint screen will never bring the cursor back into the fields in the form. It just keeps on switching between the open 'other' windows.

Is there any last STABLE version of this very nice (but sometimes very frustrating) product?

Regards, Scub.
Site Admin

Quote:
Is there any last STABLE version of this very nice

Smile first of all, we provide only STABLE versions unless we're asked to provide access to our BETA program. Under "STABLE" I understand the versions we consider STABLE and that are passed BETA and QA tests.

Regarding TABs, this problem was reported a week ago and it's been fixed in build 4049 which is BETA. Next stable release (planned as 4050) should be available in a week.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

>Regarding TABs, this problem was reported a week ago and it's been fixed in build 4049 which is BETA

Well, this bug was not present in release < build 4048.
We are using PHPed commercial and with every new version of PHPEd we found some new 'features' (that's how we call bugs here Wink.

Don't get me wrong, I think PHPEd is a very nice product and it helps us a great time programming and debugging applications but sometime we feel like Betatesters which we are not. I also find it difficult to find which bugs has been reported after the release of buildXYZ.

Perhaps we should become betatesters Wink

Regards, Scub.
Site Admin

Quote:
Well, this bug was not present in release < build 4048.

I would call it a problem rather than a bug b'ze instead of bugs it does not stop you from working and does not make any IDE functionality unavailable.

Truth. There was no such problems in published builds before 4048. There was another problem. In PHPED v3.3 you could press Enter in an HTML form shown in embedded browser and it ran submit upon this key. In v4 prior to 4048 this was not working. Fixing "Enter" key caused the problem with "Tab" Smile. You know, it happens and it was easy to overlook this problem. Fortunately it was noticed by one betatester and right now it's all fixed.

Quote:
with every new version of PHPEd we found some new 'features'

I think it's okay while number of good features to problems ratio is getting higher. Cool
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Any change there will be a fix soon for the tab key? It's driving us nuts for almost three months now.

Scub.
Site Admin

TAB works fine in build 4056 and higher

Sorry for that ddmitrie,

I always look at news to see if there are any new versions available.
Could you tell me how to find out if a new build is released?

Best regards,

Scub
Site Admin

Are you subscribed to "New version announces"?
Pressing the TAB key in a form ........