NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] Wrong version of debugger

Hi

I've followed the advice proferred by dbg-wizard. When I try to run a debug session I get the following error message:

"Wrong version (3.1) of debugger module detected on the server side. Debugger module version of 3.2 is needed to start debug session."

I am using
Windows XP SP2
PHP 5.0.4
Apache 2.0.54

The extension I have installed is php_dbg.dll-5.0x

Any ideas gratefully received.

Thanks

Mick
Re: Wrong version of debugger
Veteran

It sounds like you're using a newer version on the client side than what is supported by the server. Just dig into your PhpED folder, find the newer version of the debug server, and replace the module on the server (don't forget to restart the server). Note that the version number in the name denotes the version of PHP that it works with, not the version of the debugger.

If you do a phpinfo() before and after, you should see the dbg version number increment.
View user's profileFind all posts by bobwilliamsSend private messageVisit poster's website

Thank you, Bob.

I'd gone into the appropriate folder and pulled out the appropriate dll and replaced the one on the server to no avail. In desperation I downloaded and installed the latest build, used the dll I found in that and it all works fine now.

Many thanks

Mick
[resolved] Wrong version of debugger