NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
how help works?
Veteran

I've searched the phped help but I've not found any answer: how does work the integration with the php manual?

selecting a php function and then pressing F1, alt+f1, ctrl+f1 seems not doing anything.

Where is the mistake?
Site Admin

please check if file you're working with is opened in the editor, has extension recognized as PHP4 or PHP5 file (see tools->settings->associations) and finally if function you're looking for is really in the documentation (just open php_en.chm in Windows Explorer and run search available with Windows CHM viewer)
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

sure checked everything; I'm trying to search "mysql_query" in a file named admin.php which is currently opened (*.php is in the list of associations)
Site Admin

To me it works just fine. Did you remove PHP manual that comes with phped?
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

to my it doesn't work; i've not removed/changed anything since last installation of phped
Site Admin

well. Check
phped.exe, 12/12/2005, version 4.0.1, build 4048
php_manual_en.chm, 9/23/2005 md5sum 01200ef903f7f628facf6d979489389f
Veteran

yes phped ver. 4048 eval; php_manual version 9/23/05.
Doesn't work Sad
Site Admin

could you please let me know md5sum of your phped.exe?
PLEASE make sure you're using original version downloaded from nusphere.com site.
Veteran

I've just installed phped eval on a new "fresh" machine (without any previous version of phped, php manual and apache). Same result: pressing Ctrl+F1 generate just a sound but doesn't happen anything
Veteran

hi ddmitrie,
I've received your email but from my current ISP I'm unable to send you email bacause its smtp is in some spam list:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
xxxxxxxxx@nusphere.com; Failed; 5.3.0 (other or undefined mail system status)

Remote MTA mail01.nusphere.com: network error

- SMTP protocol diagnostic: 550 5.7.1 Email from 212.216.176.143 refused (spam zone) - see http://www.dnsbl.sorbs.net/

I suggest you to disable this spam checks.... I've found 212.216.176.143 in many spam list, but it's one of the smtp server of the largest ISP in Italy...

BTW send me the new build to debug the problem

THanks
Tommaso
Site Admin

Quote:
I suggest you to disable this spam checks.... I've found 212.216.176.143 in many spam list, but it's one of the smtp server of the largest ISP in Italy...

I'd disable it but can not do it b'ze otherwise we'd be OVERFLOODed with spam. More than 2000 smappers are trying to reach our people in a day.
Please reply via CONTACT US page in the www.nusphere.com (see bottom links).
Alternatively, you may want to open gmail's email account. It's known to work excellent.
Veteran

I understand you, but maybe is better a good antispam product then losing emails from the customers, not? Smile

Have a good new Year!
how help works?