NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Is NuSphere still trading?

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone's had any response from NuSphere recently - I emailed a week or so ago and had no response.

I also purchased PhpED online and money has been taken from my card, got order number/receipt but no product email as advised, or product/orders listed in my account so I have been not supplied any product to use and trial has expired.

I've also tried contacting support at the contact us page (also says will get an email confirmation) but nothing received and no response.

I'm receiving emails as was able to register here to write this message?

Just wondering what's happening!
Site Admin

Just checked our regular emails and we don't have any emails from the address you have registered on the forum but I see you among the customers.
I'd recommend to a) use Contact Us form on this page https://nusphere.com/contact_us Just select Ordering/Payment issue and your mail will go straight to the sales and they will be happy to reply. and b) check your spam folder. Sometimes valid replies are improperly identified as spam.

Quote:
but nothing received and no response.

Sorry for delay. I hope the problem has been sorted out. If not, please try with Contact Us one more time.
According to our system records, your order was processed on 09/03/2024 at 06:08:13 PM UTC
Sometimes the very 1st transaction from a customer takes time. Renewals will be processed much much faster like in 1-10 minutes.

Thanks, all sorted after the delay...

I did try the contact us, but sadly no response from that (yes, spam/quarantine all checked) - and no confirmation email as advised when submitting, so I could only assume the website was not actually emailing from that contact form, tried several times.

There still remains nothing from the contact us submissions made earlier in the week, so are they queued up somewhere?.

Anyway as mentioned eventually got the download and activated so all good now, just concerned if need to contact again, the contact us function will fail as it did this week.
Is NuSphere still trading?