NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Tom W, or an example of pure miscommunication
Site Admin

Hey there, Tom W., I hope you can read this post on the forum

We tried to reach you by email and by phone and obviously neither works.
You left a voicemail and we responded by email. Then you called 2nd time and this is how we understood, you haven't read the email. We tried to call you back and your phone told us that it's monitored and we are not permitted to call.
Ok. What options do we have now?
Trying my best and posting it here just in case. Also sent a text message but chances are low.

To All Customers --
* There is no way to turn PhpED evaluation version into commercial one. If you purchased a commercial version
* You need to download commercial version from My Products page at shop.nusphere.com -- log in and you'll see this page.
* You don't need to uninstall evaluation version. If you install commercial into the same folder, it will work properly.
* If you have a reason to install commercial version into a different folder, don't forget to run it in this folder, otherwise you'll still run evaluation version.
* Don't uninstall evaluation after you've installed commercial. In case if you've done this by mistake, install commercial one more time.
* If you need to uninstall the product, it's ok, it will ask if you want to preserve the settings. Preserved settings will be picked up next time you install the product.
* All the settings are in registry HKCU/Software/NuSphere/PhpED* and in %APPDATA%\NuSphere\PhpED directory tree.