NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Wrong dbg version

Linux trial of PHPed comes with dbg 2.14 latest free version is 2.11 but latest windows trail of phped is looking for 2.16.

I have dbg 2.14 installed on my linux server and Phped 3.3 installed on my windows desktop. when I try to debug form phped I get "Failed to start debugger session (timeout)" but when I add "?DBGSESSID=0@clienthost:7869" to the end of my script in IE I get "Wrong Version (2.14) of debugger module detected on the server side. Debugger module version of 2.16 is needed to start debug session." where do I get 2.16 of dbg for linux??
Site Admin

Hmm, where did you take dbg-2.14 for linux then ?
Actually, you're correct phped 3.3 comes with 2.16 Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

on http://www.php-debugger.com/dbg/ the latest version is 2.11 so I downloaded the linux eval of PHPed and installed it then I copied dbg.so-4.3.3 from /usr/local/nusphere/phped/php/extensions to my php/apache2 extenstions directory and added it to my php.ini and it loaded as 2.14.

So how do I get hold of 2.16 for linux??? SO I can use it from phped on windows?
Site Admin

If you work with phped for Windows why did you take one for linux ?
What comes with phped/windows download is a full version and does not require anything else. It has modules for many platforms including Linux.
Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Embarassed Doh! just me being stupid. I didn't realise that phped for windows bundled in dbg for linux. organally I sourced dbg form the www.php-debugger.com site and then as a last ditched attempt grabbed the linux phped trial. but got the right .so from my windows phped install directory and its working sweet. Very Happy
Wrong dbg version