NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[Possible Bug] Wordpress development and ignoring files

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice on how to solve an annoying problem.

Wordpress has a dummy file called "wp-admin/load-scripts.php", and for some reason PhpEd decides that this is the file that many of the wordpress functions are declared in.

For example, I have a project setup with wordpress in the base/root folder of the project - I open up "wp-admin/options-privacy.php" and ctrl+click on any of the "get_option()" function calls and PhpEd takes me to line 43 of "wp-admin/load-scripts.php", here is that line and those preceeding it:

Code:
/**
 * @ignore
 */
function get_option() {}

Is there a way to force PhpEd to ignore this file?
    Should PhpEd be ignoring these functions with the PhpDoc @ignore tag?
    Has this already been fixed in a newer release of PhpEd? (I am running v6.2.6231 Professional developing on wordpress 3.2.1)?
    Am I going to run out of Vegimite and Cheese toasted sandwiches? probably not Smile

Thank you in advance for your insights and awesomeness.
Site Admin

If you don't develop with functions declared in files in wp-admin directory, you may want to add this directory to the list of directories to hide in the project properties then refresh Code Explorer. In this case those functions won't appear in code completion anymore.
As of @ignore, I'm sorry, it's not supported at the moment, but we'll try to add support for such hints in the future version.