NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Windows 7 : what's up doc ?

Hi Dimitri,

Windows 7 will be available in 3 weeks now, and I will upgrade my laptop soon because of this bloody Vista including a "automatically freezing Windows Explorer" Embarassed

Nowhere on the Nusphere website or on this forum I have found the official position of Nusphere about it (sorry if I missed something Wink )

I have seen posts by customers saying that PhpEd is working fine on their computer in 32bits or 64 bits on Windows 7 beta, but I would like to know your opinion at Nusphere (I suppose that you have made some intensive testing).

So : will the most recent version of PhpEd (5.9) work correctly on Windows 7 Question

I won't be angry if the software encounters a few issue on Windows 7 as it is a new world for you too and because I know that you will quickly fix them as usual Very Happy , but I would like to avoid to be completely blocked even for a few days for the update of my website.

Cheers,
Gilles.

Hello,

i'm using phped with Win 7 since may and since 4 weeks with the final version (msdn subscriber). I haven't seen one problem in my everyday work yet.

Thomas
View user's profileFind all posts by tkahlSend private messageVisit poster's website

Ive been using windows 7 64bit with phpEd with no issues.

In fact, it's faster than my previous Vista install when it's indexing my projects - I presume because Win7 isnt hogging as many resources...

Havent seen any major issues come up on the forum that were put down to Windows 7 either.
Windows 7 : what's up doc ?