NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Why debugger stop at every blue dot?

Hi,
Not sure what I had changed, now the debugger stop at every blue dot by using 'run in debugger F9' button. I m using phpED5.5.
Thanks
Veteran

I experienced the same problem after upgrading from PhpED 5.2 to 5.5 with the debugger stopping at each and every executable line. It happened when using the built-in SRV web server and 3rd party web servers. I then found that the problem only occurred when working in a particular workspace, and not with my other workspaces. I have subsequently deleted the particular workspace, created a new one and added the projects back in there. All has been good since.

So, I do not know what went wrong, but in my case there was something weird with the workspace. Hope this helps you Wink

Anno, thank you for solving my problem. Great.
Its really the workspace has trouble. I re-create a new workspace like what you said, and attached the existing project, the debugger will not stop for every executed line.
I had swapped the few files between the old and new workspace and found that if old xxx.dsk file get replace will make this problem disappear.
Site Admin

I'd highly appreciate if you send that "broken" workspace with projects to the support team.

Sorry, deleted and recreated long ago Wink

I had just submit but not sure how to attach files to the form.
Veteran

I think Dmitri meant you should submit a support ticket with the file(s). You can do that at http://shop.nusphere.com/customer/support.php Wink

I had received the email from support team and replied with attached both good and bad work space plus project files for analysis. Hope it helps.
Why debugger stop at every blue dot?