NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Where to find DBG-2.16.3 for Solaris

I have trouble with the evaluation of phpED-3.3.1 - apparently because the Solaris version of DBG-2.16.x is not shipped with the phpEd distribution. Our application
runs on Solaris-9/Apache-1.3.29/PHP-4.3.4 and the dbg.so version I am using (from ) is 2.11.23, built from source code. This version works fine
with phpEdit-0.8.0.25 but phpEd reports a timeout connecting to the remote debugger. According to the FAQ
(http://forum.nusphere.com/viewtopic.php?p=2261) phpEd 3.3 works exclusively with dbg-2.16.x, for which I don't have the Solaris .so file or the source
distribution. Is there any way to make the remote debugging work on the Solaris platform or get the dbg-2.16x (source or .so)?
Site Admin

Modules for Sun/Solaris are available to NuSphere customers only. Sorry that's the policy. Evaluation version may be tried with servers running FreeBSD/x86, Linux/x86 and Windows/x86 only.
As for commercial version, we provide debugger modules for other OS including (but not limited to) SunOS/Solaris and Max OS X.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Where to find DBG-2.16.3 for Solaris