NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
What build am I using?

Howdy, is there away to tell what build of nucoder I am using? I located the version of nucoder but not the build number. So I have no way of knowing if I have the latest build. If there is no way for me to know, then maybe you could put the date of the latest build on your site for it.

Thanks,
Jeff
Veteran

When you log into your Nusphere account, and look at the products you have purchased, there you can see the build no.

hgr wrote:
When you log into your Nusphere account, and look at the products you have purchased, there you can see the build no.

I can see the build number of the most recent build they added. But it does not show me what build number I am running. How do I know if the build I am running is the most recent one added to the site?

Jeff
Veteran

jphilapy wrote:
hgr wrote:

I can see the build number of the most recent build they added. But it does not show me what build number I am running. How do I know if the build I am running is the most recent one added to the site?

Jeff

You are right, I just thought that you were like me, always using the latest version. Very Happy

When you start PHPed, notice the splash screen, or load image, It shows you the buid number, right below the version number.
Site Admin

with nucoder, you can check nu-coder.exe file properties in the windows explorer. File version is supposed to appear on Version tab.

dmitri wrote:
with nucoder, you can check nu-coder.exe file properties in the windows explorer. File version is supposed to appear on Version tab.

Yes it is on the tab there. Nice.

Thanks,
Jeff
What build am I using?