NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
What about PHP Express for PHP 5.3.x?

On main Nusphere page there is information about new (!) release of PHP Express. Downloaded shows lack of dll for version php 5.3 (Windows x86). And this lasts for months... Any chance for a change?
Veteran

PHP Express functionality goes hand-in-hand with Nu-Coder. Dmitri (one of the developers) previously indicated that a PHP 5.3 compatible version will be available early in 2010. See php-5-3-t6253.html#25584 for more info.

Until now we still need the PHP Express for PHP 5.3.x or at least a good definiton of "early in 2010"

When does PHP Express for PHP 5.3.x will release? Now end of the March. New operating systems coming with built in PHP 5.3.x
Guru master

Yeah, same question here... FreeBSD now also distributes 5.3 and my servers upgraded to it and are a lot slower now up to a grinding halt. Please don't make me go back to other solutions...
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

i have the same issue. ubuntu 10.04 has 5.3 php and i cant encode files.
Guru master

I don't know if I'm supposed to say this but there have been beta builds released that add support for the latest PHP version. I'm not a Nusphere employee so I have no idea when it will be released but given the positive reports on the stability I guess it will be in the very near future.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

where are the beta releases? Do you know where can i find them?
Guru master

You have to be part of the nusphere beta program for that. Perhaps you can mail support and ask if you can participate?

will do Smile
I asked them once in May whats happening and they said that they were aiming for June but i guess its summer time and delays are imminent Smile
Guru master

Perhaps they don't have enough developers to work on all projects at the same time either, no idea. I would like to see a "behind the scenes @ nusphere" someday actually Smile

As a NuSphere Nu-Coder customer, I would like to associate myself to the question of this thread. I need PHP 5.3 support. Some months ago I installed phpExpress on many installations. Currently, I need to search eAccelerator binarys every time and my encoded applications are not running on actual PHP installations (I need to install them unencoded). What is the benefit of encoding, if the customers are not able to run it on "state of the art" installations?

Please update phpExpress!

Kukulkan
What about PHP Express for PHP 5.3.x?